TP 01 RIOT HELMET
- Protects the head, face and neck from strikes by manual attack weapons, thrown missiles, and flammable liquids, fire and other extreme trauma, it is not designed for ballistic protection
- Manufactured from thermoplastic shells
- 3mm high impact resistance polycarbonate visor with optional anti-scratch, anti-mist coating.
- Accepts radio connections and is compatible with a range of respirators
- Flame retardant quick release chin strap with chin cup
- Accepts a high dynamic load with minimum extension for extreme stability on the user
- Weight with visor and nape approx 1.8 kg
The TECHPEACE™ Riot Helmet has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the British HOSDB, PSDB Protective Headwear Standard for UK Police (2004). This standard includes requirements that provide a suitable level of protection for police officers in public order situations.
© 2016 ICL Tech Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
0141 - 761 - 4700
ICL Tech Ltd, 1 Wellington Rd., Glasgow, Scotland (UK), G64 2SA